Friday, July 23, 2010

The more things change...

Well friends the more things change the more they stay the same.

The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of new meds, new feeding procedures, and new schedules. But for everything we've tried it seems my stomach feels the same. The same nausea, the same constipation, the same bloating and gas. Ok - that's probably more info than you wanted but it's what has been making my life hell lately. I know everyone goes through periods of stomach issues, whether from something we ate or from a bug or virus of some sort. But this seems never ending and I'm getting really sick of being sick. I've been to the doc a few times and have tried many new things but so far no help. I guess the only thing to do is keep trying to tweak medicines and food to see if I can hit upon something that works. Next week I meet with several docs for my monthly checkups so I may have more news after that.

Thanks for checking in on me, not much to report these days.

Be Well - Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment