Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hi All,

Here we are again, after only 1 week. I'll keep trying! I just wanted to update you on a few things.

First off - I have an appointment next Monday with a Radiation Oncologist to talk about the possibility of radiation to my spine. I have not been told any more details than what I learned last week but I'm hoping that the fact that they want to talk to me means that there is a good possibility they can go ahead. As you can tell I prefer to remain optimistic!

The cranes I told you about last week visited us again the day after I posted those pictures but since then they have abandoned us. We occasionally still see up to 5 cranes in the soybean field behind us but they have not ventured into our yard to visit.

I'm still in mourning over the Packer loss on Monday. It was a great night for Favre but a bad night for those of us left here in Wisconsin. Ouch!

I'll be in touch again soon!

Be Well - Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment