Friday, March 26, 2010

Bronchoscopy Round 2 Update

Hi friends,
Just a quick note before it's bedtime for bonzo. My head cleared enough to write something coherent and I know many of you are waiting for some type of word.

The bronchoscopy today was successful, performed by the same doc that did my chest tubes in November. He found a lesion in my left lung and was able to cauterize it with the laser. I am told that I will still need radiation to that area to make sure it doesn't come back again but this was a necessary first step.

Thank you all for your prayers, positive thoughts, and notes the last couple days. I am once again humbled by your concern. I'll be back in touch soon. I expect to be released from the hospital Saturday.

Love you all!

Be Well - Be Blessed

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment